1. Name and contact details of the data controllerThe data controller of the BorderWatcher application you downloaded (hereinafter: the application): Tamás Szabó (hereinafter: the Data Controller)
Mailing address of the data controller: 6728, Szeged Tarnóci u. 19/3.
The e-mail address of the data controller is: email@example.com
Telephone number of the data controller: + 36 (30) 948 0749
2. The purpose of the data collected during the use of the application, the legal basis, the scope of the processed data and the duration of the data processing.
2.1. Purpose of data managementThe application gives users the opportunity to make it easier for border crossers to report on which border crossing point is currently under load. This report (post) can consist of a predefined waiting time, additional data that can be entered (eg number of cars, gps coordinates at the end of the line, current gps position, text information) and an image.
The app requires you to enter a gmail address or Facebook profile when signing in, which is considered personal information. The app will initially take over the name and profile picture set in your Google Account or from Facebook profile. The purpose of this is to protect the proper operation of the application, to prevent the provision of false data, which entails a ban from the application.
It is possible to set the anonymous mode, in which case the profile picture and name will not be visible in the user reports.
Anonymous, aggregated data from the use of the application will be used by the Data Controller to further develop the application.
The Data Controller handles this data confidentially, in full compliance with the relevant legislation and only for the purpose of providing the given service and the proper operation of the application..
2.3. Scope of managed data
- Personal Email Address
- Name from Google account
- Profile picture from Google account
- Name from Facebook account
- Profile picture from Facebook account Logging in to the application is only possible with a personal email (gmail) address or Facebook profile.
- Images uploaded by users, gps coordinates
- The anonymous data of the User's mobile device, which are generated during the use of the service and which are recorded by the Data Management System as an automatic result of the technical processes.